Saturday, February 3, 2018

40th Birthday Smash!

Turning 40 can either be an adventure or another excuse to hide out with Netflix. I decided, after reading some pretty great advice, that it’s important to see this transition as a good thing- make it fun- and showcase your own personality. Make the day special and you won’t dread it quite so much. After all, getting another year older is a good thing; it means you’re still alive and kicking. 

In light of this philosophy, a friend and I decided to bring in the big day with an adult smash cake session. Think 1st birthday. The result: a hilarious morning spent with my daughter and Mom laughing, snapping pics, and having fun together. 

My 40th birthday now includes my favorite birthday memories! If you love to be goofy and enjoy laughing at yourself, consider throwing your own smash cake session. #makegoodmemories!!

No comments:

Post a Comment